Voluntary, Workshop, Start-ups, Entrepreneurship
Designhjelpen (The Design help) is a group of design students at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology that offers entrepreneurs and start-up free workshops. Through these workshops design students can help the start-up with their projects, and can cover interaction design, service design or product design. I was part of the board acting as external contact. Some examples of workshops I've attended/lead:
- First concept sketches, later marketing ideas for Aalberg Audio that makes high-end audio equipment.
- Interface and concepts for Gobi a snapchat for groups
- Ideas and concepts for an exhibition for the Norwegian Deaf Museum
- Developing personas and working on user testing for Lærerportalen - a sharing service for teachers
- Working on the interior and concepts for Bygdeboksen a rural culture and business house
- Working on ideas and webpage architecture for Ideportalen (now Bridge) a page to connect students with companies
- And many more...